The mortgage market felt bleak and wintry for anyone looking to buy a house or remortgage last year. But the first early flowers are now beginning to bloom and we’re looking forward to spring! To give you an idea, two year fixed-rates are almost 3% lower than in summer 2023 – some as low as 4%. If you’re looking to buy or re-mortgage this spring they do get in touch. We can help you achieve the best deal and would love to talk – and we’ll send you a handsome bunch of flowers on completion!
Find the mortgage you deserve
We’re the leading expert specialists in helping you to achieve the mortgage you want if you’re a:
- Company director or entrepreneur
- Contractor or self-employed
- Locum health practitioner or barrister
- Expat or recently retired
- Bonus or carried interest earner
We know the mortgage challenges you face. Our expertise and advanced tech helps you get to a faster, easier, mortgage approval.
How we help you
Forms and process tailored to your occupation and situation
Advanced data science for speed & opportunity
Referral to the best specialist broker or lender for you
- Fill in our quick enquiry form – no-cost, no-commitment and no impact on your credit rating
- Data at the push of a button – assemble your financial data in moments not weeks
- The specialist referral you need – we introduice you to the perfect specialist broker or lender
What we do
We’re revolutionising mortgages for non-standard borrowers like you, and making them mainstream. We let you assemble all your financial data at the push of a button. Almost all our onboarding is done online and we treat you as an individual – only asking you for data specific to your profession and situation. So the process is not only faster, easier and far more pleasurable, but also allows us to introduce you the specialist brokers and lenders that suit you best. That means we can double your chances of getting the mortgage offer you need.
- Over 5 million people in the UK, like you, have complex or “non-standard” incomes
- Society is changing and unconventional earners are becoming a major minority
- We’re experts in analysing and presenting variable or multi-source earnings
- Our bespoke process and tech is fitted your exact situation – less stress and form-filling
- Industry-leading data science and APIs identify new competitive alternatives
- You benefit from better, larger and cheaper mortgage opportunities
Porthos & Co joins ABN AMRO + Techstars Future of Finance Accelerator and announces £225,000 of funding
Porthos, the fintech mortgage readiness platform announce joining the ABN AMRO + Techstars Future of Finance Accelerator in Amsterdam, and raising £225,000 of funding, from angel investors and Techstars.